Blog. Startup Tips, Tricks, and Stories
You are launched is working with startups since 2016 and have plenty of stories and knowledge to share. As we are using The Lean Startup approach that is not much used by other service companies, it should be very helpful for any startup to go through learns from other startup’s mistakes and successes. Note: all start-up stories that could be found here are exclusively allowed to be published here by startup owners.
p.s. Our blog is also available in audio format. Listen to a podcast here.
Latest Startup Hints: Idea Stage
The great point about you is that you have plenty of ideas on your mind to launch. We are sure that you heard a lot of scary stories about startup losses. And, you know, that’s true. More than 97% of all startups fail. That’s why we would like to present you a list of Startup Hints we are using in our daily work process. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us.
- How to find the right cofounder for your startup?In search of a cofounder for your new startup? If you want to find the right partner to go into business with, here’s our guide to finding a startup cofounder that can help drive your product or service forward.
- Where is the best country to register a startup?Which is the best country for a startup? If you’re after startup launching, we will tell you where to begin the registration process
- The future is after females: the top startups launched by womenIn this article, we’ve put together a list of the most famous startups launched by women! Check it out
Latest Startup Hints: Development Stage
Once you already polished out your idea – you are ready to move forward. At this stage, you would need to sort out “How to develop”, “How to validate”, “How much” and so one. Check some below
- Here’s why startups are boosting with technical partnersWhen you’re developing digital product, working with a startup tech partner can help you grow faster and get your idea to market sooner.
- How to create a multi-vendor online marketplace startup?What is a multi-vendor marketplace platform, and how do you create one? In this article, we’re going to look at how to build a multi-vendor online marketplace startup that businesses want to use.
- How to create a B2B marketplace platform startup?How to create a B2B marketplace platform startup? Let’s take a look at how you can build a B2B online marketplace app that will stand out
Latest Stories, Fails, and Successes
As a rule, all startup losses happens mainly because there is no demand on the market. Our experience and passion allowed us to launch 20 profitable startups in 3 years. Here, you are able to find here stories how to launch an idea just with WhatsApp group and rise up to $2m/year on sales, how the failed startup could find the force and relaunch idea, and much more.
- New 5-Star Rated Review on ClutchWe recently recorded a new review on Clutch, a B2B ratings and reviews platform. SalePal, a business services firm, came to us to develop their clickable project prototype.
- Top 5 responsibilities of technical product owner in a scrum projectWhat is a technical product owner, what is the role of the product owner in a scrum project, and what are the product owner’s responsibilities? Let’s dig through all these together
- What are acceptance criteria? Examples & TemplatesAcceptance criteria in testing – what are they, and how do you go about creating them? In this article, we’ll look at the guidelines for acceptance criteria, how they relate to user stories and acceptance criteria best practices.
Latest Sources, Links and Docs
Here, you would be able to find a set of Documents that will make your life easier, a list of Services and Tools that can help you as with promotion, so with development and launch, and way more. We are sure, you would be able to find a helpful information for your big thing.
- The top 10 best startup strategy books to readIf you’re looking to build a startup library, what are the best startup books of all time? Join us as we look at the startup strategy books you should be reading.
- Startup accelerators – all you need to knowWhat do companies like Airbnb, Reddit, Twitch and Dropbox have in common? They have all used startup accelerator programmes to grow!
- Pitch perfect. How to prepare pitch deck for investors?Looking to get seed funding for your brand new startup idea? Let’s dig through the pitch decks