Blog. Startup Tips, Tricks, and Stories
You are launched is working with startups since 2016 and have plenty of stories and knowledge to share. As we are using The Lean Startup approach that is not much used by other service companies, it should be very helpful for any startup to go through learns from other startup’s mistakes and successes. Note: all start-up stories that could be found here are exclusively allowed to be published here by startup owners.
Latest Startup Hints
The great point about you is that you have plenty of ideas on your mind to launch. We are sure that you heard a lot of scary stories about startup losses. And, you know, that’s true. More than 97% of all startups fail. That’s why we would like to present you a list of Startup Hints we are using in our daily work process. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us.
- How to create a B2B marketplace platform startup?How to create a B2B marketplace platform startup? Let’s take a look at how you can build a B2B online marketplace app that will stand out
- What types of funding rounds for startups are good to apply?What types of funding are available for startups? In this guide, we’ll be looking at the different funding rounds and which type of funding is right for you.
- Top 5 responsibilities of technical product owner in a scrum projectWhat is a technical product owner, what is the role of the product owner in a scrum project, and what are the product owner’s responsibilities? Let’s dig through all these together
Latest Sneak Peeks
As a rule, all startup losses happens mainly because there is no demand on the market. Our experience and passion allowed us to launch 20 profitable startups in 3 years. Here, you are able to find here stories how to launch an idea just with WhatsApp group and rise up to $2m/year on sales, how the failed startup could find the force and relaunch idea, and much more.
- How to submit a mobile app to Google Play?Wanna know how to submit a mobile app to Google Play? We’ve prepared this guide to show you how to publish a mobile app in the Play Store
- How to put an app on the App Store?You have an awesome app, and have a question “how to put an app on the app store”? Here is a step by step guide to help you with this task
- IoT application development – Launch guideLooking to move with IoT application development? Here’s what you need to know in order to get started a company with IoT hardware.
Latest Sources, Links and Docs
Here, you would be able to find a set of Documents that will make your life easier, a list of Services and Tools that can help you as with promotion, so with development and launch, and way more. We are sure, you would be able to find a helpful information for your big thing.
- What are acceptance criteria? Examples & TemplatesAcceptance criteria in testing – what are they, and how do you go about creating them? In this article, we’ll look at the guidelines for acceptance criteria, how they relate to user stories and acceptance criteria best practices.
- How to detect a good new business idea?Make sure to choose a product that you are passionate about. It takes a lot of patience and effort to make an idea work. So if you do not care about a certain item or goods that you are planning to produce, you are more likely to give up halfway.
- The top 10 best startup strategy books to readIf you’re looking to build a startup library, what are the best startup books of all time? Join us as we look at the startup strategy books you should be reading.